Monday, March 3, 2014

The Good Luck Highway

scrivener-basic-composition
scrivener-basic-composition (Photo credit: ChrisL_AK)
This past week, I've spent an inordinate number of hours at work on final revisions and edits of this next book of mine, The Good Luck Highway. And although it has been a productive week, I've reached the stage where I'm growing weary of my characters, storyline, and overall conflict! I don't know if this is a good or bad sign (maybe a combination of both), but I'm hoping that this is a natural phenomena that happens to many writers after they have invested so much time, thought, and work into a book.
If I can avoid any more unexpected interruptions during the next two days, I will have the thing finished and ready to "put out there" and share with the world very soon.
US Highway 98 looking westward from the George...
US Highway 98 looking westward from the George NeSmith Bridge at Newport, Florida, USA (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
On another note, I am excited about the cover design and will be sharing that in an upcoming post very soon. I couldn't be more pleased with the way it has turned out. And it will definitely be an important part of The Good Luck Highway. …CortlandWriter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment