Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Kingdom for a Manual!

I've been busy the past two days skimming across the blogosphere, searching for blogs that I would enjoy reading and perhaps following regularly. I have come upon a few that seem interesting and focused on topics regarding teaching (both active and retired teachers) and I've gotten some really good insight into how I can improve my own blog. Mind you, I haven't been doing this all that long, and I am learning each time I set out to post something. What I really need is to understand all of the  workings and trappings of this whole thing. A manual at the ready would be good to have to really know how to do this more effectively. But, alas, the day of the manual is long gone, gone the way of Borders Bookstore! I'll keep trying. So it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment